What restrictions apply to pre-built buildings like sheds or garages?

Pre-built buildings whether from a kit that you obtain from a manufacturer/supplier or that you buy from your neighbor that you want to move onto your lot in Orem will need to have a permit and be inspected if they are more than 200 square feet.


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events


  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2021 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.