We want to make your transition to Orem as smooth and easy as possible. Use the checklist and links here to help guide you through some of the most important steps in getting established here in the city.
If you have any questions, please call/text us at 801-229-7000.
- Utility Billing – 801.229.7000 (call/text)
- Non-Emergency Police/Fire/Medical – 801.229.7070
- Animal Control – 801.229.7070
- Animal Shelter – 801.785.3442
- Public Works – 801.229.7500
- Mayor/City Council – 801.229.7035
- Economic Development – 801.229.7171
- Business Licensing – 801.229.7052
- Development Services – 801.229.7058
- Police Records – 801.229.7209
- Police Evidence – 801.229.7085
- Fire Administration – 801.229.7327
Register to Vote
In an effort to get more citizens involved in making important community decisions, the Orem City Council adopted an all-by-mail voting system for city elections, which are held in odd-number years. If you are registered to vote in Orem, you will automatically receive a ballot in the mail for those elections.
To make sure you get your ballot and are eligible to vote in county, state, and national elections, visit vote.utah.gov to register to vote in Utah for the first time or change your address if you’ve previously registered in Utah. You will need your house number, Utah Driver’s License or State ID number, and your date of birth.
If you’re new to Utah and/or do not have a Utah Driver’s License, visit secure.utah.gov/voterreg to register to vote. There are options for registering online, by mail, or in person. Visit DMV.org to see what you need to do to obtain a Utah Driver’s License.