Property Tips & Tricks
Gardening, landscaping, and DIY house projects are great sources of exercise, stress relief, and accomplishment. Check out the resources below to find ways to successfully carry out projects, conserve resources, and stay under budget!
The Fuller Center for Housing of Utah County helps homeowners with necessary remodels, refurbishments, and revitalizations.
Go the extra mile by planting native vegetation to encourage a healthy, wild-life friendly environment with your own yard.
Browse the landscape and gardening classes for all ages to find out how you and your family can learn how to save water.
Find lots of ideas and inspiration for your own yard by looking through Garden Design’s extensive gallery of landscapes, flowers, and more.
Learn about what you can do in your yard and garden to keep your lot beautiful while doing your best to conserve water.
The Daily Herald regularly publishes new articles about plant care, disease prevention, watering tips, and more.
- How to have Fewer Weeds
- How to Deal with Leafcurl Ash Aphids
- Identify Damage from Cool Temperatures
- Grow Your Garden and Shrink the Water Bill
- Find the Best Flowers
- Create a Welcoming Garden to Lure Bees
- Community Gardens Open for the Season!
- Sustainable Garden Tips
- Try These Remedies to Address Small Onions
- Garden Help Desk: It’s Not Too Late to Make a Hanging Basket for Mother’s Day
- Check for rebates on the Community Resources Page
- See if your repairs are eligible for our financial assistance program
- Fuller Center For Housing Helps with necessary repairs and home revitalizations. Check out their website!