The Property All-Star award program was developed to show appreciation and to recognize those homeowners and landlords who add value to the community by blighted properties and have brought them up to a community standard or beyond.
Has the appearance of your home exterior or yard improved recently? Are you proud of the word you’ve done to turn it around? If so, you should apply for the PROPERTY ALL-STAR award program!
Past Property All-Stars
Rules for Eligibility and Awards
- To be considered, the applicant/nominee must have completed a project visible from the street-facing side of their home or yard (some projects on other exterior areas of the home may receive an exception to be considered). Before and after photos are also required.
- The winner will receive a $25 gift card to Lowe’s and a certificate signed by the Mayor. The winner will also have a sign they can keep in their yard congratulating them for their efforts and will be highlighted on the City’s website and Facebook Page.
- Each year, the winners will be placed into a drawing to receive a larger award provided by Lowe’s.
- Homeowners and landlords can nominate themselves but will need to provide before and after photos of their properties.
- Nominees will need to agree to the nomination and give permission to release their name, address, and photos. A photo release will need to be signed.