There are many ways to get involved and help improve your neighborhood and community! Some of the ways you can become involved include the following:
- Stay informed by signing up for the Orem newsletter.
- Serve on a city board or commission. This is a great way to give back to the community and be intimately involved with what happens in Orem. Click here to apply.
- Participate in the neighborhood planning process. To find out more about neighborhood planning, contact City of Orem Long-Range Planner, Grant Allen, at email@example.com.
- Read and understand your neighborhood plan. Neighborhood plans can be found here.
- Provide feedback about your neighborhood by completing neighborhood surveys.
- Nominate your neighbor for a beautification award by messaging the Orem City Beautification Commission on Facebook.
- Attend neighborhood leader meetings, workshops, events, and activities. For a calendar of these events, click here.
- Maintain your home and property to a community standard. To better understand the community standard definition, click here for English and here for Spanish.
- Show your appreciation to your neighbor for cleaning up their property by nominating them for a Property All-Star Award HERE.
- Make a difference in the City! City volunteer opportunities can be found HERE.
- Volunteer to make your community better! Check out justserve.org and/or https://volunteer.unitedwayuc.org/ for a list of volunteer opportunities throughout Orem and Utah County.
- Be a good neighbor!
Do you want to view City Council or Planning Commission agendas & Meetings? View them HERE