How to Get Involved!
There are many ways to get involved and help improve your neighborhood and community! Some of the ways you can become involved include the following:
- Stay informed by signing up for the Orem newsletter.
- Serve on a city board or commission. This is a great way to give back to the community and be intimately involved with what happens in Orem. Click here to apply.
- Participate in the neighborhood planning process. To find out more about neighborhood planning, contact City of Orem Long-Range Planner, Grant Allen, at email@example.com.
- Read and understand your neighborhood plan. Neighborhood plans can be found here.
- Provide feedback about your neighborhood by completing neighborhood surveys.
- Report problems or code violations in your neighborhood by contacting the Orem Help Center. For more information about neighborhood preservation and ordinances in Orem, reach out to the Orem Neighborhood Preservation Unit or contact the NPU sergeant at (801)-229-7321.
- Nominate your neighbor for a beautification award by messaging the Orem City Beautification Commission on Facebook.
- Attend neighborhood leader meetings, workshops, events, and activities. For a calendar of these events, click here.
- Maintain your home and property to a community standard. To better understand the community standard definition, click here for English and here for Spanish.
- Show your appreciation to your neighbor for cleaning up their property by nominating them for a Property All-Star Award HERE.
- Make a difference in the City! City volunteer opportunities can be found HERE.
- Volunteer to make your community better! Check out justserve.org and/or https://volunteer.unitedwayuc.org/ for a list of volunteer opportunities throughout Orem and Utah County.
- Be a good neighbor!
Do you want to view City Council or Planning Commission agendas & Meetings? View them HERE