Everyday Strong Webinar for Parents: Build Resilient Kids
United Way of Utah County is offering a free, live webinar training to help you know how you can support children who are struggling with anxiety, depression, or otherwise build resilience in any child you care about. Visit https://uwayuc.org/webinar to sign up.
What’s included in a resilience training webinar?
1. Hour-long training with an EveryDay Strong facilitator based on your schedule.
Rather than having to come to a physical presentation, our interactive webinar presentations come to you in your own home. You can choose the date and time that fits you best.
2. Learn and discuss with other community members.
EveryDay Strong believes the solution is not just in parents, but in the community. You will have the unique opportunity to discuss with other community members and learn together.
3. In-depth explanation of safety, connection, and confidence.
We’ll give you concrete steps you can start today to help a struggling child, using real-life examples. All our content and suggestions were crafted by local therapists from Wasatch Mental Health, Intermountain Healthcare, and others.
What you’ll need:
- a microphone or headset (some way for us to hear you)
- speakers (so you can hear us)
- ideally a webcam (not required)