Reporting a Crime

Non-emergency crimes can be reported online using the Online Police Report tool. This is a great way to file a police report for stolen property.


Elections & Voting

Orem municipal elections are held every two years on odd years. Mayor & Council positions are elected at-large and serve for 4-year terms.

Registering to vote or changing voting information can be done at

All other voting & election information, including who is running, candidate profiles, candidate interviews, election financial documents, and more, can be found here.

Where do I vote?
Orem uses Vote by Mail (VBM) to conduct city elections. There are no traditional polling places but a ballot will be mailed to you for both the primary and general elections as long as your voter information, including mail address, is updated at .

The postal service will not forward ballots. Make sure your address is current.

You can also update your information in person at the Utah County Clerk’s Office at 100 E. Center, Suite 3100, in Provo.

You can drop off your mailed-in ballot at the Orem City Center, 56 N. State. There are ballot collection boxes on both the north (near Library) and south ends (in-between City Center & Public Safety) 

Paying Parking Tickets

Parking tickets can be paid in three ways:

  1. In-person at the Orem Police Department
  2. Through the mail via the provided envelope
  3. Over the phone by calling 801-229-7209

If you have any questions, feel free to call police records at 801-229-7209.