Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses are issued by Utah County in Provo.

ADDRESS: 100 E Center St, room #3600 | Provo
PHONE: 801-851-8109

Can the Orem judge marry me?

Judge Parkin does not perform marriages at this time. For a list of judges who will perform marriages, contact the Utah County Clerk or go to their website and look under Local Officials Available to Solemnize Marriages section.


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events


  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2021 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.