For your convenience, the City provides multiple ways for you to pay your utility bill. The following options are all acceptable ways to pay your bill:
- You can call the automated payment hotline at 801-229-7222 which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week]
- You can pay securely online through orem.org
- You can set up auto-pay using any of the major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express). The amount due will be charged to your credit/debit card each month on the due date. This method can be set up through your online account at online orem.org (same link as above). Autopay is located in the “Edit Account” tab.
- You can set up auto-pay from your bank. The amount due each month will be withdrawn from your bank account on your due date. This method can be set up through your online account at online orem.org (same link as above) Autopay is located in the “Edit Account” tab.
- You can use your bank’s online bill pay service. Check with your bank to see if they offer this service
- You can pay by check through the mail.
- You can pay in person at 56 N. State St in Room 110. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
- There is also a drop box at the north end of the building by the Library book drop.
- You can also call/text 801-229-7000 and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to take your payment using a credit or debit card.