Barking Dogs 🐶

Excessive barking anytime during the day or night is a violation of city ordinance. Please be aware of what your pet is up to and be a courteous pet owner and a good neighbor.

If there are still issues, call non-emergency dispatch (801-229-7070) and file a complaint. Either an Animal Control Officer or Orem Police Officer will respond to investigate. It helps to have the exact address where the offending dog(s) is located.


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events


  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2021 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.