Select Service Providers link below to help you find a provider for court-ordered assessments, treatment, and specific classes.  You are responsible to meet the deadlines ordered by the Judge.  After selecting a provider, make sure to let them know of the time frames you were ordered to complete assessments, treatment and/or specific classes.

If you are a veteran you may qualify for free counseling at the Provo Veteran Center located at 1807 N 1120 W, Provo, Utah  (801)-377-1117

Service Providers