Police Records Request

Police records can be requested by calling 801-229-7209 or emailing policerecords@orem.org.

You may be required to pay a fee to cover the cost of providing records.

The current fees are:
$17 for each police report
$20 for recordings & videos


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events



  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2019 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.