Development Tracking

Did you know you can track the
progress of construction projects
in the City?

Accessory Apartments

If it's not on the list, it's not legal.

Planning Calendar

View Planning Commission and
Board of Adjustment Meeting Times

Current Planning & Public Hearing Notices

Did you recently receive a notice in the mail announcing a proposed change to a nearby property and/or a public hearing to take place? Please click on the link below.
This will take you to a public Dropbox folder containing the relevant files. Please refer to your notice for the name of the project in the event that there are multiple projects currently being considered.

Reporting a Zoning / Ordinance Violation

The Neighborhood Preservation Unit (NPU) enforces city code and nuisance ordinance violations, concentrating on drug/party houses, illegal accessory apartments, cluttered and junky yards, abandoned vehicles, health issues, and illegal or unlicensed businesses.

If you have an issue to report, you can use the link below. However, be aware that violations take time to resolve.

Orem Municipal Code

Contact Info

General Planning & Zoning Questions

Phone: 801.229.7183

Planning Division Staff | 801.229.7238 | 801-229-7095 | 801.229.7267 | 801-229-7239 | 801-229-7183 | 801-229-7055


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events


  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2021 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.