SPRING CLEAN-UP INFO COMING SOON Information for the 2021 Spring Clean-Up will be posted on this page soon. We are currently working out the dates and finer details with our partners at Waste Management.
Items that may NOT be Placed in the Clean-Up Dumpsters
There are some things that can’t be placed in the dumpsters, but here’s what you can do with those things.
- Paint – must be dried out prior to disposal. Kitty litter or sawdust can be added to help dry out paint faster.
- Tires – haul directly to North Pointe (cost per tire) or check with your local tire shop
- Auto Parts & Batteries – MCR Recycling
- Electronics – North Pointe (Your free trash pass will cover the first item, then $10 per additional item) or Best Buy ($25 per computer)
- Fluorescent Bulbs – North Pointe ($.20 per foot) or Batteries Plus
- Refrigerators – North Pointe ($12 per unit)
- Used Oil – Orem Public Works (up to 5 gallons) – Larger amounts to Rock Canyon Oil or Emerald Recycling
- Concrete (pieces thicker than 12 inches) – North Pointe – concrete, bricks, or rocks can be dumped in a special “clean-fill” area. The charge for a pure load of clean fill debris, equal to a level pickup load is $10. Clean loads larger than a pickup size load are $9 per ton. Concrete containing rebar is $25 per ton. Any concrete 12″ thick or larger cannot be accepted
- Mattresses – North Pointe ($5 per mattress) – Your free trash pass will cover the first 2 mattresses
Orem residents can take GREEN WASTE directly to the transfer station for FREE at any time.