Spring Clean-Up 2021
Nielsen's Grove Park | 278 W 2000 S
Fall Clean-Up Program Rules
- Dumpsters will be available Mon. – Fri. from 8am to 7pm. Sat. from 8am to 3pm. No after-hours dumping is permitted.
- Regular trash, green waste, and metal recycling dumpsters will be on site.
- Orem residents can use any dumpster any week regardless of home address.
- City employees will monitor dumping to prevent cross contamination.
Items that may NOT be Placed in the Clean-Up Dumpsters
There are some things that can’t be placed in the dumpsters, but here’s what you can do with those things.
- Paint – must be dried out prior to disposal. Kitty litter or sawdust can be added to help dry out paint faster.
- Tires – haul directly to North Pointe (cost per tire) or check with your local tire shop
- Auto Parts & Batteries – MCR Recycling
- Electronics – North Pointe – Your free trash pass will cover the first $11, then $10 per additional item or Best Buy ($25 per computer)
- Fluorescent Bulbs – North Pointe ($.20 per foot) or Batteries Plus
- Refrigerators – North Pointe ($12 per unit)
- Used Oil – Orem Public Works (up to 5 gallons) – Larger amounts to Rock Canyon Oil or Emerald Recycling
- Concrete (pieces thicker than 12 inches) – North Pointe – concrete, bricks, or rocks can be dumped in a special “clean-fill” area. The charge for a pure load of clean fill debris, equal to a level pickup load is $10. Clean loads larger than a pickup size load are $9 per ton. Concrete containing rebar is $25 per ton. Any concrete 12″ thick or larger cannot be accepted
- Mattresses – North Pointe ($5 per mattress) – Your free trash pass will cover the first 2 mattresses
Orem residents can take GREEN WASTE directly to the transfer station for FREE at any time.
See you in the spring!
The annual Spring Clean-Up will be back in March 2022! See you then!