If your business moves from one location to another within the City of Orem, it will be necessary to complete a change of location form. This may require a new building and/or fire inspection.  Change of Location Form

If your business changes ownership, it will be necessary to close your business license and apply as a new business under the new ownership.

If your business changes its name, it will be necessary to complete a business name change form. 

Making changes to your business will require your business to update those changes with the State of Utah.  This can be done at their web site: osbr.utah.gov

Recommended Posts