Water Tank Neighborhood Meeting 1
This meeting is scheduled for Feb. 18, 2021 at 7 p.m. to discuss the underground water tank project and its possible location in Community Park (south of Mountain View High School at approximately 581 W 165 S).
If you are looking for the meeting regarding the possible tank location at 444 S 400 W, please click here.
Meeting ID: 818 7604 4627
Meeting passcode: 944059
How else to view the meeting:
- In addition to logging into the Zoom call, this meeting will be streamed live on our YouTube Channel
- Following the meetings, both recordings will be be accessible on www.orem.org/watertank
- All participants will initially be muted and will not be able to turn on their camera for the duration of the meeting. This is for security purposes. Nobody wants any Zoom-Bombs.
- Participants will stay muted until they raise their hand and are asked to unmute. This is simply to manage the potential chaos of people trying to speak over each other. If you don’t know how to raise your hand in Zoom, instructions are below.
- There will be an initial presentation period (~20 minutes) followed by a question and answer session (~60 minutes). If you have a question during the presentation period, please use the chat feature to ask that question or wait until the presentation is done. When the question and answer session begins, you will need to raise your hand to be unmuted. This will allow you to personally ask your questions or share your feelings.
How to Raise your Hand in Zoom
When you’re in the meeting, click the “REACTIONS” button at the bottom of the screen. If you’re on a phone, click the “MORE” button.
A menu will pop up and then click “RAISE HAND.” If you’re on a phone, a menu will pop up and “RAISE HAND” will be near the top of your options.
A hand icon will appear at the top of your screen. The host of the meeting will be notified that you’ve raised your hand.