Location: 600 S. State St.
Scera Park is the most diverse of all the Orem parks. It is home to the Scera Outdoor Pool, the Scera Shell, as well as the Colonial Heritage Festival. It is also the only park in Orem with two playgrounds and a frisbee golf course.
- 25 Acres
- 2 Playgrounds
- Nine hole Frisbee Golf Course
- Scera Shell Outdoor Theatre
- 1 main pavilion with BBQ Braziers – (Seats 210 people)
- 4 small pavilions with BBQ Braziers – (Size: 40 people). pavilion map here.
- Walking Path – 1.31 miles