Property Tips & Tricks
Gardening, landscaping, and DIY house projects are great sources of exercise, stress relief, and accomplishment. Check out the articles and videos below to find ways to successfully carry out projects, conserve resources, and stay under budget!
- How to Deal with Leafcurl Ash Aphids
- Identify Damage from Cool Temperatures
- Grow Your Garden and Shrink the Water Bill
- Find the Best Flowers
- Root out Poor Watering Habits
- Create a Welcoming Garden to Lure Bees
- Germination Tips
- Community Gardens Open for the Season!
- Sustainable Garden Tips
- Try These Remedies to Address Small Onions
- Garden Help Desk: It’s Not Too Late to Make a Hanging Basket for Mother’s Day
- Check for rebates on the Commmunity Resources Page
- See if your repairs are eligible for our financial assistance program
- Fuller Center For Housing Helps with necessary repairs and home revitalizations. Check out their website!
A UVU professor is leading a team of students in researching water conservation. They are asking residents to take a few minutes to contribute by
Zions Bank and Sherwin Williams are taking nominations for up to half of 41 homes to get a free makeover. Check out the full article