Home Repair Program
The City of Orem will provide grant and/or loan funding up to $15,000 for eligible uses to all qualified homeowners making less than 80 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI) who live in the City of Orem.
The program is available to all homeowners (single-family, multi-family, and mobile homes) making less than 80 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI) living in the City of Orem.
Program funds can be used for the following repairs:
- Immediate hazards—health, safety, sanitation
- Window replacement/repair
- Necessary remodeling
- ADA improvements
- Necessary additions
- Critical damage
- Interior/exterior paint
To see what type of funding you could qualify for based on your household size and total household income, click here.
To apply, please register for the Neighborly program by clicking here and following these steps:
- Register an account through Neighborly (click on Register) by entering your email address and create a password.
- Verify your account using the message sent to your email account.
- Login to Neighborly and start the application.
- Follow instructions on the screen, including attaching any required materials.
- Submit your application and monitor the application progress through your Neighborly account.
If for some reason you are unable to apply online or you have questions, contact Kena Mathews at email@example.com or call 801-229-7023.
See Program Policy and Procedures for more information.