The City of Orem will provide grant and/or loan funding up to $15,000 for eligible uses to all qualified homeowners making less than 80 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI) who live in the City of Orem.
The program is available to all homeowners (single-family, multi-family, and mobile homes) making less than 80 percent of the Area Median Income (AMI) living in the City of Orem.
Program funds can be used for the following repairs:
- Immediate hazards—health, safety, sanitation
- Window replacement/repair
- Necessary remodeling
- ADA improvements
- Necessary additions
- Critical damage
- Interior/exterior paint
To see what type of funding you could qualify for based on your household size and total household income, click here.
To apply, please register for the Neighborly program by clicking here and following these steps:
- Register an account through Neighborly (click on Register) by entering your email address and create a password.
- Verify your account using the message sent to your email account.
- Login to Neighborly and start the application.
- Follow instructions on the screen, including attaching any required materials.
- Submit your application and monitor the application progress through your Neighborly account.
If for some reason you are unable to apply online or you have questions, contact Kena Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-229-7023.
See Program Policy and Procedures for more information.
Fuller Center For Housing
The Fuller Center for Housing of Utah County is an organization that helps Utah County homeowners in need with necessary repairs and home revitalizations, making the homes safe and secure. For more information, visit their website here or click here for their brochure.
Preserving Orem Public Lands – Neighborhood Meeting
Information on the Mayor & City Council’s considered rezone of parks, city facilities, and school properties.
CARE Tax Questionnaire
The Orem CARE Tax Program has been around for nearly 20 years but how much do Orem residents know about it?
Mayor’s Message: March 2023
In this month’s message, Mayor Young talks about important school issues facing Orem.