- Location: US-189, Orem UT
Nestled in the beauty of Provo Canyon, Mt. Timpanogos Park was originally built to hold the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. Now, this beautiful park is great for hiking, walking, and picnicking with friends and family.
- 12 Acres
- Walking Trail – 1.27 miles
- Connects to several hiking trails
- Home of the Orem Dog Park
- Home of the Orem Bike Skills Trails Park (beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level mountain biking trails and features)
- 1 large pavilion (Seats 120)
- 6 small pavilions (Seats 24-40)
(pavilion map here)
The Hosting Center is a delta-shaped facility with both the east and west wing being identical. Amenities for each wing include 24’x48’ cement floor, water access in the middle of wings, shelving and cupboards in the middle area, 8 garage doors in each wing, access to electrical outlets and overhead lights. There are no tables or chairs available at the Hosting Center. For details about reservations click below.
Please contact Marissa Dale by email, email@example.com for more information on renting the hosting center.
The Hosting Center will not be available to start taking reservation request until February 1, 2023