Mt. Timpanogos Park
Location: US-189, Orem UT
Nestled in the beauty of Provo Canyon, Mt. Timpanogos Park was originally built to hold the largest storytelling festival, the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. Now, this beautiful park is great for hiking, walking, and picnicking with friends and family.
- 12 Acres
- Hosting center for weddings, receptions, parties, etc.
- Connects to several hiking trails
- Home of the Orem Dog Park
- Home of the Orem Bike Skills Trails Park (beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level mountain biking trails and features)
- 1 large pavilion (Seats 120)
- 6 small pavilions (Seats 24-40) (see map here)
- Walking Trail – 1.27 miles
The Cascade Hosting Center is a delta-shaped facility with both the east and west wing being identical. Amenities for each wing include 24’x48’ cement floor, water access in the middle of wings, shelving and cupboards in the middle area, 8 garage doors in each wing, access to electrical outlets and overhead lights. There are no tables or chairs available at the Hosting Center. Reservations for this facility require a $700 Fee for Fridays and Saturdays and $500 fee for Mondays through Thursdays, a $200 security deposit and a written agreement. Please contact Gena Bertelsen at 801-229-7110 or by email, email@example.com for more information and to rent the facility.