How do I sign up for, transfer or start water service?

If you are the owner of the property, fill out the application found online or here in our office. We also need to see a picture ID and proof of ownership. Upload your documents with your application or bring your picture ID and proof of ownership into the office and we will complete the order (City Center Help Center).  If you are not able to upload your documents or come into the office, you will need to take a picture or scan your ID along with proof of ownership to the e-mail Then call 801-229-7275 and the application will be completed over the phone.


  • About Orem
  • Communications
  • Events


  • City of Orem
  • 56 N. State Street
  • Orem, UT 84057

© 2021 City of Orem. All Rights Reserved.