- The Centennial team carried out the final Centennial event of the year, the Centennial employee party. The event had approximately 400 employees and their families in attendance, who enjoyed a JDoggs dinner with catered sides from BYU Catering, swimming in the SCERA, and a movie in the SCERA Shell.
- Several members of the Centennial team helped the HCTO organize the use of CARE funds to provide a special Centennial celebratory event. Matinee tickets were made available to low income community members to attend a special theater showing at $2 a ticket. All three matinee showings were sold out and many families were able to attend the HCTO matinee showing of Charley’s Aunt.
- Met with five businesses seeking to either locate to Orem or expand and stay in Orem. Provided businesses with real estate agent connections and property recommendations to help meet their needs.
- Facilitated a tour of Canyon Park Tech Center for the crypto compliance taxation company, ProfitStance, who is looking for Class A office space for lease in the Provo / Orem metro area.
- Met with Awardco, fastest growing Utah small business according to Inc. 5000. Awardco asked for suggestions for opportunities for their employees to serve and give back to the Orem community. Provided Awardco with a follow up email of options including donating to the fitness center and volunteering at the All-Together Playground yearly clean up.